How To Repair Dog And Pet Stains On Your Lawn Safely
How To Repair Lawn Damage From Dogs and Pets
2. Add 1 teaspoon of Recharge per gallon of water into your watering can.
3. Mix with a stirring stick (or other.)
4. Fill your watering can.
5. Apply mixture directly to yellow stains once per week.
What is Recharge?
Recharge is an all natural supplement that improves the quality of soil by adding beneficial microbes. These microbes work with plants naturally to increase available nutrition and improve plant health.
Recharge contains only high quality kelp, molasses, and humic acids, plus the strongest microbe package available anywhere.
No composting or brewing or required!
What Does Recharge Do?
- Increases availability of soluble nutrition to plants
- Increases plant vigor and resistance to stress
- Will not burn plants at any concentration
- Compliments ANY nutrient product; synthetic or organic
- Helps to correct soil pH
- Great for ALL PLANTS
How Does It Work?
Natural ingredients like beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizae fungi help create a balance in your soil that leads to a healthier, more vigorous lawn. Recharge helps your lawn uptake nutrition at a wider range of pH levels.